Saturday, February 17, 2007

collection (Ross Sutherland)


I've written about Ross before, my first-ever art pal. When I was just a freshman in high school, he rescued me - exposing me to the early Interviews and everything Andy. Over those early years, Ross gave me lots of cool stuff of the print persuasion. Here it looks like he’s made himself into the architect of the Chrysler Building.

That’s my favorite building in New York. For those who also love it, New York Daily Photo has done an incredible job of it here and here. I love that website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eva:

Thanks so much for including this piece on your website. This is the first one, that I know of, to make the Internet! Keep up the great work with your blog and your painting.

You First-Ever Art Pal, Ross

P.S. You must have an amazing art collection.