Sunday, October 7, 2007

for the Blogger Show


For the month of November I have art scattered to the winds, to the four corners of this country. Well – just about: Southern California with Jeffrey Crussell, Pittsburgh and NYC with Digging Pitt’s Blogger Show. But having never been to any of the actual spaces, I don’t have a visual image or emotional take on what it all means. Just know that I had to paint overtime to make it happen, so that there was still plenty left for a show at Augen in December.

Over the past two months, I made five pieces taking off from 60s/80s and Orchid. Three went to California and the above diptych is going to New York. On the wall there you see a sphere by Matthew Haggett.

4 comments:

Steven LaRose said...

I just bought one of those dry eraser boards for my studio. I feel like a "start-up".

Busy is good.

Mary said...

Congratulations on all of your upcoming shows, Eva.

Anonymous said...

Are either of you (or anyone else out there in this show) going to any of those blogger shows...? I have wrestled with the idea. Maybe it is just a fantasy...

Eva

martin said...

maybe... it will be a last minute decision, if i have any money and can go.