Wednesday, December 5, 2007

thank you

How nice it was this morning to see that both PORT and Dangerous chunky had featured my exhibition along with Michael Brophy's. It is an honor just to be there on the same webpages.

Check out the install shots Carolyn Zick has up at Flicker.

I hope my aim of perfection within imperfection is clear. Like growing a forest - 44 trees of the same species in the same year, no two alike. But what I really grew was the landscape. Tonight is the preview, if you are downtown.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I hope you are having a good time as I write! Congrats.

Eddie said...

Thank you for the warm reception, and the amazing work. Seeing it all up was truly an electric experience.

And Mike was equally impressed.

Anonymous said...

Eddie, thank you. I couldn't say those two words enough, to both of you.

Eva

baby smith said...

congrats eva! wish i could teleport up there to experience it....ah well, i'll just have to wait for your retrospective down here in sunny L.A. :)

your work looks fabulous, as always!

Anonymous said...

Groovy baby. As soon as the Shasta mountains let me get through the pass in my little clunker, I am outta here...
E