Saturday, March 22, 2008

new targets


The Targets traffic in more than one side of my own life. It’s not just a social statement or an aesthetic proposal. It leans upon my own personal baggage and presentation and I don’t mean that in a bad way.


Beauty, style and substance, what women want, what they’re told to want and what, in the end, we get. Again, this is not all a negative exposé. Liz with her gems has done all right, still alive and kicking. And as to Jane Fonda, she’s such an All American Girl. They are both remarkable human beings.



The piece below features a California artist I enjoy, Joe Goode, who made some great stairs. Some in the art world will of course recognize them, yet they still might not recognize a major megastar of the 20th century, Jean Harlow.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

These are gems Eva. I would love to see them in real life.