Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jim Neidhardt, Art Beat


Now every Friday at 10:30AM W+K Radio will feature my interview with a creative type. So tomorrow I will have Jim Neidhardt on W+K, who has a show called Book Lovers at Blackfish (see image above). With this Jim has joined the ranks of artists who mess with books but he has also created paintings, all kinds of art objects, videos and films.

I will also be a part of PCC’s Art Beat, giving a lecture tomorrow at Cascade. Jacqueline Ehlis asked me, saying: “I want you to present yourself as an artist.” Whoa, easier said than done. Last time I lectured, it was just about the Targets. That was fairly contained compared to this.

5 comments:

-carywd said...

great interview with jim! i could listen to you all day!!

Eva said...

Thanks Cary! I was not able to hear it in realtime so I am glad it went well.

Harry said...

I'm really glad you came and talked about your experience as an artist. I love Kazimir Malyevich and so rarely hear anyone who even cares about stuff like suprematism. Thanks
-Harry

Eva said...

Harry, thanks for coming to talk; you all gave me a lot to think about.

Todd Camplin said...

Bookmaking art, looks like fun.