Monday, October 19, 2009

Cutters opening

The opening for Cutters at Cinders in Brooklyn was last Friday and of course I couldn't make it. Luckily ex-Portlander and fabulous photog Mark Rabiner was on the spot and took some pics for us. Looks like it was quite a crowd. You can see my pieces on the wall below. Arrested Motion also picked my work out; a big thanks! I should also mention here that Mark has been shooting some of Auto Ego for the New York Times, plus he documented a lot of us in the late 70s and early 80s here in Portland.



4 comments:

CAP said...

Way Cutters!

Or

Cutters' Way

(for obscure 80s film reference).

And Way for Portlander networking!

nod said...

very khaki
hope all is well

Eva said...

I know Nod. Many people have commented on the "olive drab" garb - almost a uniform.

nod said...

hope they don't become brown shirts.. maybe I'm just getting old.. loved your targets for the show..