Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the new communicators

The New Communicators is a series of events intented to inspire and educate on ways of communicating. Tonight is Show and Tell PDX: What Are You Doing to Change the World? and I'm a part of it.

The topic of the evening intrigued me - I remember coming across it about ten years ago when someone said it was impossible to do it, especially just one person. But I already knew that it wasn't true. Not that I was on top of any game ten years ago, but I knew that what happened in the punk era had a ripple no one could have ever predicted and that the little things, they all matter.

5 comments:

nod said...

dada.. da.. giggle.. wish I could have joined you.. sounds like fun

Eva said...

whoa nod. i talked about dada. yes, i would have LOVED to have seen you there.

virginia said...

what is pdx?

Eva said...

hello dear virginia... pdx just means portland.

Eva said...

Watch the video if you are interested. There are in fact videos of every presentation.