Saturday, January 1, 2011

to 2011

Here's to 2011, wherever the road may take you.

I started 2010 going in 2 very different directions. The year held my favorite exhibition ever, but it also seemed very possible that I would take a major right turn. Right turn in every way - corporate, managerial, almost Gestapo. It meant all kinds of things to my body, mind and time but I felt I had little choice.

Then overnight that option was gone. While I reeled and revamped mentally, I looked at my cut and paste table. The simplicity was a balm - 2 + 2 equals a million. It became my major resource for December and suddenly everything that was old was new again.

2 comments:

harold hollingsworth said...

exciting times ahead, on all fronts, look forward to it all, and seeing what develops! Cheers Eva!

nod said...

glad you found a place to relax.. looking forward to more of your thoughts