Saturday, September 1, 2012

Namita Wiggers, Julie Mancini and Ellen Wishnetzky on KBOO


Listen to the interview here.

All three of my guests for Art Focus this coming Tuesday, September 4th, have something to do with exhibitions at PNCA Museum of Contemporary Craft. At present the MCC co-hosts Design with the Other 90%: Cities, which is also at the gallery at Mercy Corps. This show was curated by Cynthia E. Smith of the Cooper Hewitt National Museum of Design. MCC Director Namita Wiggers and Mercy Corps Action Center Julie Mancini will be my guests.


Also, Ellen Wishnetzky, who is presenting Felt to Steel at the MCC Gallery, will join us. She is a metal and fiber sculpture artist I had the pleasure of meeting in Ashland when I was down there for my painting show at the Schneider Museum of Art.

No comments: